Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Universities and Colleges
Colleges offering MA in Human Resource Management/Personnel Administration in USA
Asked by: ASN1
Answers: 2
Views: 2803
Posted on Tue, 15 Mar 2011 00:10:05 GMT
Question Description
I want a list of colleges that offer Masters in Human Resource Management or Personnel Administration to international students in the USA.

There are many business schools in the US which have a Master's in Human Resource program. Here, I've listed the schools that are considered very good for this program:

  • Carnegie Mellon University
  • Cleveland State University
  • Florida Institute of Technology
  • Franklin Pierce University
  • George Washington University
  • Georgetown University
  • Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  • Northwestern University, Kellogg Graduate School of Management
  • Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
  • Southern New Hampshire University
  • Stanford University
  • University of Chicago
  • University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School
  • Villanova University

Rate it!
InfoStore answered 7 years ago

yes, some universities provide MA in USA .

University of Phoenix

Strayer University

Capella University

Brandman University

Colorado Technical University (CTU)

Virginia College

If know about more information just vist this website.

Rate it!
mike2011 answered 6 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018