Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Universities and Colleges
Which universities in Canada provide a Masters Degree in Orthodontics?
Asked by: alex03
Answers: 1
Views: 2449
Posted on Mon, 18 May 2009 13:19:50 GMT
Question Description
I am a DDS student in Tanzania, East Africa. I will be graduating in 2010. I would like to pursue a Masters Degree in Orthodontics in Canada. Therefore, I want to get the list of universities that are suitable for me.

Following are the some of the universities in Canada which offer Masters Degree in Orthodontics program and may be suitable for you:

University of Waterloo
Royal College of Dentists of Canada
University of Alberta
University of Toronto
University of Manitoba
University of Saskatchewan

Rate it!
MyWorld answered 8 years and 10 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018