Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Where to apply for Czech Republic visa in London?
Asked by: iGuy
Answers: 1
Views: 1064
Posted on Sat, 14 Jun 2008 14:06:27 GMT
Question Description
I'm in London, UK. Where should I apply to get student visa for Czech Republic? Please give me the address and contact details.

Apply for Czech student visa at Czech Republic Embassy in London.

Their website for london is:

Embassy of the Czech Republic
26 - 30 Kensington Palace Gardens
W8 4QY

Telephone: 09-065-508931

E-mail Address for Consular section

E-mail Address for Visa section

Call them and ask for assistance, they'll help you.

Rate it!
visa_expert answered 9 years and 9 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018