Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Do I need to obtain work permit to work in Canada part-time as an international student?
Asked by: study_lover
Answers: 1
Views: 1223
Posted on Sun, 15 Jun 2008 03:36:54 GMT
Question Description
Does international student have to obtain seperate work-permit to do part-time jobs in Canada even after obtaining Canadian student visa?

Yes, you surely have to obtain seperate work permit to work part-time as student in Canada. For obtaining work permit, you first have to obtain Student visa. When you're in Canada with your student visa, you'll have to apply for student work permit. It is illegal to work part-time in Canada without a work permit under any circumstances.

Rate it!
visa_expert answered 9 years and 9 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018