Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Where should I apply for Finland Study Visa?
Asked by: Jimmi
Answers: 1
Views: 832
Posted on Thu, 19 Jun 2008 21:59:09 GMT
Question Description
What are the locations to apply for Finnish student visa? Where should I apply for study visa to finland?

You must apply for Finnish study visa in nearest Finnish Consulate Generalís office or in Finnish Embassy. If there exists no Finnish Embassy and Finnish Consulate Generalís office in your country or region then you must apply for visa in nearest diplomatic mission of Finland which may be in your neighbouring countries.

Rate it!
visa_expert answered 9 years and 9 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018