Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Where should I apply for F1 Visa?
Asked by: Ishant
Answers: 1
Views: 1153
Posted on Thu, 19 Jun 2008 18:38:21 GMT
Question Description
Where do I need to apply to obtain F1 Student visa for USA? I'm from Indore, India. Please tell me about the location and contact details of place where I must apply for F1 visa. I'll thankful if somebody answers my question shortly.

You need to apply for F1 visa in nearest American Embassy or in nearest US consulate's office. Find US embassy or consulate's office near to you at:

As you said you are in Indore, you'll have to apply for F1 student visa at US Consulate General's office in Chennai whose address and contact details are mentioned below:

American Consulate General, Chennai
Gemini Circle
220 Anna Salai

Phone Number: +91-44-28112000
Fax Number: +91-22-28112020

Email Address:


Working Days
Monday to Friday

Working Hours
8:15 to 17:00

Rate it!
visa_expert answered 9 years and 9 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018