Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Do I have to pay college fee before I apply for visa?
Asked by: Priyanka
Answers: 1
Views: 692
Posted on Mon, 16 Jun 2008 05:47:01 GMT
Question Description
To study in United States, do I have to pay college fee before I apply for student visa? If yes, will this fee be refunded once I'll be rejected a visa?

You don't have to pay college fees before applying for student visa to United States. But you have to pay admission application charge to the university or college which issues I-20 for you once the application has been approved. For visa, you need to pay visa charges and SEVIS.

Rate it!
visa_expert answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018