Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Student Visa for London
Asked by: Raju
Answers: 1
Views: 677
Posted on Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:56:28 GMT
Question Description
How can I obtain student visa to study in London? What are the documents required and where must I apply?

To study in London, you'll have to obtain student visa for United Kingdom.

The detail process to obtain student visa for United Kingdom is mentioned here:

You'll have to apply for British student visa at British Embassy. Once you'll receive a student visa for UK, you'll be eligible to go and study in London.

Rate it!
visa_expert answered 8 years and 11 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2017