Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Where to apply for Swedish student visa?
Asked by: SudAch
Answers: 1
Views: 704
Posted on Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:42:28 GMT
Question Description
Where must I apply for student visa to study in Sweden? Is it Swedish Embassy? Please tell me place where I should apply for Swedish student visa.

You have to apply for Swedish visa in Swedish embassy or Swedish consulate office near to place you live. Where are you now? Are you in Kathmandu (I got it from your profile page)? If you are in Kathmandu, Nepal then youíll have to apply to Consulate general office in Meera Home, Khichapokhari, Kathmandu. As much I know, there isnít Embassy of Sweden in Nepal.

Contact details for Swedish consulate office in Kathmandu:
Phone: +00977-01-4220939
Fax: +00977-01-4221826

Rate it!
visa_expert answered 9 years and 9 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018