Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Where to apply for Italian Student Visa?
Asked by: Brad_Presley
Answers: 1
Views: 958
Posted on Tue, 27 May 2008 08:58:14 GMT
Question Description
I'm now in New York. I have no idea about Italian Student visa for American Students. Where must I apply for Italian Student Visa? Is it in Italian Consulate's office? If yes, where is Italian consulate's office located in New York City. Please suggest me.

For Italian Student visa, you must apply to Italian consulate's office. The address of Italian Consulate's office in New York City is:
690, Park Avenue
New York, NY 10065

You can call the office in this number:
+1-212-4398600. Send them fax in this number: +1-212-2494945, their e-mail address is

The Italian consulate's office is open for public from Monday to Friday at 09:00AM to 12:30PM.

You'll need to make an appointment to apply for student visa.

You can get more information at:

Rate it!
Knowit answered 9 years and 10 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018