Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
What documents do I need to obtain Spanish student visa?
Asked by: McJohn
Answers: 1
Views: 768
Posted on Wed, 28 May 2008 08:18:46 GMT
Question Description
Please let me know about the documents required while applying for Spanish Student visa. I'll be studying as full time student in Universitat de València (University of Valencia).

The documents you require to study in Spain may vary according to your home country and consulate's office.

However, some common documents required by all are:
1. Letter of acceptance from university you've applied
2. Financial Proof that shows you're able to pay living and tuition fees in Spain
3. Your previous transcripts
4. Letter of recommendations

These are the general documents required by almost all Spanish consulate offices. For your particular case, you better contact the Spanish Consulate's office where you've planned to apply for Spanish Student Visa.

Rate it!
EduExpert answered 9 years and 10 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018