Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
How can I take my wife to Canada?
Asked by: study_lover
Answers: 1
Views: 961
Posted on Thu, 29 May 2008 05:52:03 GMT
Question Description
I want to go to Canada and study there. At the same time I want my wife to work and earn money so that I could study. Is that possible?

If you are married and want to bring your wife to Canada with you then that will not be much problem incase you can show additional funds for Living Cost for two in Canada. There are provisions for Spouse coming to study in Canada. Have you got a Canadian student visa application form? Get one and read all the provisions carefully. After you two will be in Canada, one can work and another can study. However to work, your wife must obtain work-permit from Canadian Authorities.

There are many students already in Canada who are doing as you have said. Most of them study while their spouse works and after they complete their studies, they work and their spouse studies.

Rate it!
EduExpert answered 9 years and 10 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018