Question asked in Visa and Immigration
What are documents required for Danish student visa?
Asked by: EuroEdu
Posted on Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:18:22 GMT
What are document requirements to obtain Danish student visa? What documents will I have to prepare to apply for Denmark study visa? I want list of all the documents required for Danish student visa.
Here are requirements for Danish Student visa:
Completely filled and signed ST1 visa application form
Recently taken three copies of passport photos
A valid passport with validity of at least 3 months beyond date of applied visa expiration
Letter of enrollment into a Danish institution
Proof of sufficient funds to support education and live in Denmark
Fund must be around Danish Krone (DKK) 60,000
These are general requirements for Danish study visa and may vary depending upon the country of residence of an applicant.
Kumar answered 9 years ago
Documents Required for Student Visa of Denmark-
1. A copy of a valid passport or other form of legitimate travel documentation issued to them.
2. A passport photo. The photo must be 35 mm x 45 mm (size of head 30-36 mm from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head). They must be facing the camera directly.
3. Original documentation showing that they have been accepted at an educational institution. Please note that the original letter of acceptance must be attached to the application - copies will not be accepted.
4. If they have been accepted at a post-secondary educational program and have to pay a tuition fee, they must attach documentation that this has been paid for the first semester or school year.
5. If student is at a basic or youth education program, prerequisite course, folk high school, or if you are a guest student at a post-secondary educational program, or any other study where they are not to pay a tuition fee, they must attach documentation that they can support themselves during their stay. The required amount is DKK 4,200 per month, and the documentation can be a bank statement, evidence of a grant or scholarship, or similar. Please note that a bank statement could come from a foreign bank, if they submit a first-time application from abroad. (However, if they are from Bangladesh, Benin, Cameroun, Ghana, India, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan or Togo, the bank statement must be from a Danish bank or a bank in another EU country.) If student submit a first-time application from Denmark, then the bank statement must be from a Danish bank or a bank in another EU country. The same applies if student are applying for an extension of their residence permit on the grounds that they have been accepted for a new course of study.
6. If student is at a folk high school or at a basic or youth education program, they must attach documentation that applicable student fees have been paid. If student fees are to be paid in installments, subsequent to arrival in Denmark, they must attach documentation showing that they have the financial means to make these payments for the current school year.
X-masgift answered 4 years and 6 months ago
Related Answered Questions
Other Questions in Visa and Immigration
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.