Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
How to convince that I'll return after my studies?
Asked by: Jai
Answers: 1
Views: 1975
Posted on Mon, 23 Jun 2008 20:58:11 GMT
Question Description
While applying for a student visa, how can I convince visa officers that I'll return after my studies in USA? What documents can I use as an evidence to show I'll return back home after my studies. I came to know many students get rejected for a visa with TIES reason, how can I prevent myself from being rejected of this reason?

To convince the visa officers, students can show several documents which include:

Your property certificates
Documents that show youíre permanently residing in your country
Relationship verification with your family
Your business
Jobs thatíll be waiting you

Besides these documents, you can also give answers focusing on your love and respect for your nation during a visa interview.

Rate it!
HelpingHand answered 9 years and 9 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018