Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
What financial documents are required for a visa?
Asked by: Rakesh_Shrestha
Answers: 1
Views: 2755
Posted on Sun, 22 Jun 2008 21:56:24 GMT
Question Description
What types of financial documents are required for a visa? What will I need to show that I have enough funds during a visa?

Financial documents you need to show while applying for a visa can be anything that proves you have enough funds to support your education and stay in country you are applying in. Generally, financial documents include property valuation certificates, bank certificate, proof of income tax payment, and proof of salary. The financial documents must show you have enough funds. If you don’t have enough funds, then you’ll not be given a visa. In case somebody else is going to sponsor your stay and living while studying abroad, then you’ll require sponsorship letter stating your sponsor is going to sponsor the all the costs you require. If the sponsor is someone from your family then you may need relationship verification certificate. Along with relationship verification certificate, you may also present bank certificates and income source proof of the person who’s going to sponsor you.

Rate it!
MyWorld answered 9 years and 9 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018