Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Where to apply for Chinese visa?
Asked by: Guru
Answers: 1
Views: 1015
Posted on Sun, 22 Jun 2008 04:55:46 GMT
Question Description
Where should I apply for Chinese student visa? I'm in Mumbai. Somebody please give me information about place to apply for Chinese study visa.

Thank You.

Indian Students willing to study in China can apply for Chinese Student Visa ("X" Visa) in following address:

50-D, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021

Tel: 91-11-26112345 Fax:91-11-26885486

The Chinese visa office opens from Monday to Friday. The opening hour is from 9 AM to 12 PM.

The visa fee for the Indian student willing to study in Universities and Colleges of China is Rs 1000 for single entry.

Rate it!
Sweety answered 9 years and 9 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018