Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Will there be any problem for visa if I have 3 yrs BSc and trying for MSc in Microbiology?
Asked by: shrila
Answers: 1
Views: 1080
Posted on Fri, 19 Sep 2008 03:39:28 GMT
Question Description
I have completed my 3 years B.Sc in Microbiology. I want to study further in abroad. For that, what I must do? Will they accept me for masters? If not, what should I do? What would be my best choice?

If a university will accept you for admission, youíll not have any problem with your visa application. Now whether a university will accept you or not depends on a university you select. Three years bachelor program isnít common in USA but it is common in other countries like UK so universities in USA will consider a student with three years bachelor degree for admission. However, it is better to consult with the admission department of any university to verify if they can accept you.

Rate it!
Govinda answered 9 years and 6 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018