Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
What to do if I cannot get a US visa?
Asked by: Salu
Answers: 1
Views: 1773
Posted on Sat, 2 Aug 2008 17:33:37 GMT
Question Description
Hello, what should I do if I cannot obtain a US student visa? Please guide me.

Hey friend, have you been refused for US student visa? If so, you may reapply because I have seen many students who obtain visa after they reapply. So you want my suggestion, I would suggest you to reapply. However, another think you may want to do is to apply for other country like Canada, Australia, or UK. They provide equivalent quality of education with good placement and part-time job facilities.

Rate it!
natasha answered 9 years and 7 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018