Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Where to apply for Japanese visa in Mumbai?
Asked by: gudboy
Answers: 1
Views: 682
Posted on Tue, 24 Jun 2008 06:27:58 GMT
Question Description
I want to apply for Japanese student visa? Where can I apply for it in Mumbai? Please give me address and contact details. Thank You.

In Mumbai, you'll have to apply for Japanese study visa at Japanese Consulate General's office:

No.1, M.L.Dahanukar Marg,
Cumballa Hill, Mumbai-400 026,

Telephone: +0091-22-23517101
Fax: +0091-22-23517120

Rate it!
visa_expert answered 8 years and 11 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2017