Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Can Affidavit be used instead of Police Report?
Asked by: john
Answers: 1
Views: 990
Posted on Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:50:17 GMT
Question Description
Can I use affidavit instead of police report to apply for visa? I want to use affidavit because it is difficult to get Police Report.

Though your question isnít clear Iíll try to answer it. You have not clarified for what case you want to use affidavit instead of Police Report. Is it for criminal record? If yes, there is no replacement for police report to show you donít have any criminal record in your country. Police report certifies you werenít involved in any crime. While applying for a visa, the visa officer wants to be assured that you donít have any criminal record, so for verification youíll be asked for a police certificate. Therefore, even though it is difficult for you to get Police Report, you must submit it to apply for a visa.

Rate it!
Kumar answered 9 years and 9 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018