Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
How to convert F1 visa to work visa?
Asked by: Ahmad
Answers: 1
Views: 1596
Posted on Sun, 29 Jun 2008 05:44:43 GMT
Question Description
Is it possible to convert F1 visa to work visa in United States? What is the process to convert F1 visa to work visa? Please guide me.

I don't think you can convert your F1 visa to work (H1B, H2B) visa. But after graduation in USA, you can apply for work visa if you are appointed for employment by any American organization.

Rate it!
Kedar answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018