Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Where should I pay US visa fee in Nepal?
Asked by: Nikkie
Answers: 1
Views: 1003
Posted on Sun, 29 Jun 2008 03:32:16 GMT
Question Description
To apply for US visa, where should I pay visa fee? Is it in US embassy? Please guide me.

No it isn't American Embassy where you have to pay visa fee for US visa.

To pay visa fee you'll have to go to Nabil Bank in Kantipath. In Kathmandu, US Embassy has appointed Nabil Bank to receive all visa applications. So, to apply for visa, go to Nabil bank with all required application forms and visa fee. Visa fee is $100 but you may also need to pay extra $100 as SEVIS fee.

After you pay visa fee and submit application forms, Nabil Bank will provide you date and time for visa interview.

Rate it!
Re_Innov answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018