Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Do I need to show my father as sponsor if I've got a bank loan?
Asked by: gurpreet
Answers: 1
Views: 793
Posted on Fri, 27 Jun 2008 21:50:44 GMT
Question Description
If I got a bank loan for my MS studies, do I need to show my father as my sponsor?

Whether youíll have to show your father as sponsor or not depends on amount youíre going to get through a bank loan. If the bank loan is sufficient to cover all living and studying expenses then you donít need to show any additional sponsorship. However, if the loan isnít sufficient and youíre using it just as supplement to other sponsorships then you surely have to show your father as your sponsor.

I hope my answer helped you.

Rate it!
Kumar answered 9 years and 9 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018