Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
How to get student visa for Spain?
Asked by: Balaji
Answers: 1
Views: 1240
Posted on Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:01:43 GMT
Question Description
I am Indian student. I am searching for best destination to study International Relation. During my research, I found that Spain is one of the best places to study International Relation. However, I am unaware about the Spanish student visa policies and procedures. Does anybody know how to obtain Spanish student visa? How much is the student visa fee for Spain in India?

Students from EEA/EU nations donít require obtaining student visa to study in Spain for 90 days. If the duration of course is over 90 days, then visa is required.

All the students not belonging to EEA/EU nations must obtain visa to study in Spain before they leave for Spain. Students must apply for Spanish visa in nearest Spanish Diplomatic Mission or Spanish Consulateís office.

Documents required obtaining Spanish student visa:

Completely filled visa application form
Recently taken passport photographs
Letter of acceptance from institution in Spain
Financial guarantee to pay for living and studying in Spain
Transcripts of previous level studies
Proof of proficiency in Spanish or English (Depending upon language in which youíll be studying in Spain)

These are the general documents required to obtain Spanish study visa. You may need to submit more documents in some special cases. Once you obtain a Spanish study visa, youíll be eligible to study in Spain as an international student. The visa is generally issued to cover complete length of study in Spain. However, if required the visa duration can be extended.

Rate it!
visa_expert answered 9 years and 9 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018