Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Can I show property valuation certificates of my elder brothers for US student visa?
Asked by: faraz
Answers: 1
Views: 911
Posted on Thu, 3 Jul 2008 21:25:01 GMT
Question Description
My both elder brother have property which was given to them by my father. Can I show valuation of that property to visa officer at the time of US student visa interview?

You had said you are going to be sponsored by your uncle. If your uncle’s fund will be sufficient to sponsor your tuition fees and living costs in USA then you’ll not need to show any additional fund in any form. But if your uncle’s fund isn’t sufficient, then you’ll need to show additional funds which can even be property valuation certificates of your brothers. But you’ll also require some evidence to prove your bothers are willing to sponsor your studies and living in USA.

Rate it!
Kumar answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018