Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
How to convert tourist visa to study visa in Holland?
Asked by: Simeon
Answers: 1
Views: 1860
Posted on Mon, 7 Jul 2008 07:18:36 GMT
Question Description
Is it possible to convert my tourist visa to student visa in Holland? If I enter Holland on tourist visa, can I change it in to study visa to continue my studies in Holland? What is the process if it is possible? Please guide me. Thanks.

It isnít possible to convert tourist visa into study visa in Holland. If you want to visit Holland with study purpose, you have to apply for student visa. Under no circumstances, your tourist visa will be converted into student visa when you are in Holland. Students who wish to study in Holland but have been there on Tourist visa will have to come back to their home country and apply for study visa to return back to Holland and study there.

Rate it!
Kumar answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018