Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
What kind of documents do I need to show the income of my sponsor?
Asked by: faraz
Answers: 1
Views: 870
Posted on Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:43:28 GMT
Question Description
I am applying for student visa to USA so I need to show the documents related to income of my sponsor except bank statements so what are appropriate papers for that?

The documents you need to show can be any financial document that proves your sponsor has ability to sponsor you. You can show documents which show your sponsor is employed somewhere or he has got a business. The documents may be - receipts of payment of tax, letter of appointment from company where his works, if he owns any company his company registration certificate and audit reports, and any other document that shows income and funds of your sponsor.

Rate it!
Kumar answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018