Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Can I get permanent residency in New Zealand after one year course?
Asked by: Amit143
Answers: 1
Views: 7001
Posted on Wed, 23 Jul 2008 05:32:59 GMT
Question Description
I want to live in New Zealand so I want to study one year course for Permanent Residence. Is that possible?

As much I know, how much you study in New Zealand doesn’t count at all. If you want to apply for PR under skilled migrant category, you must work in New Zealand for at least one year. That means, after your one year course, you’ll need to find a full time job in New Zealand and work on it for at least one year to be eligible for Permanent Residency.

More information can be found here:

Rate it!
edu_consult answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018