Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
What are documents required for Canadian PR under skilled worker category?
Asked by: AM
Answers: 1
Views: 1609
Posted on Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:36:06 GMT
Question Description
I am a civil engineer and have got M.Eng Degree in Transportation. I want to apply for Canadian Immigration. I am also married with 2 children. I need to know about the documents required to apply for Canadian PR.

If you want to apply for Canadian Permanent Residency (PR) under skilled worker category you’ll need following documents:

Evidence of civil status
Evidence of employment in Canada
Evidence of academic qualification
Ability in English language (French is also preferred)
Proof of Assets
Police Clearance Certificate

As you are married, you must include about your wife and children in application as your dependants.

Rate it!
edu_consult answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018