Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
What should I fill in US Visa Form DS-156 for 24 and 25?
Asked by: Jenah
Answers: 2
Views: 1304
Posted on Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:18:30 GMT
Question Description
I don't understand what to fill in Q 25. For 24 I will fill my resident address, but what for 25? Should I fill my roommates or someone from the university staff? Please help.

If you know about person with whom you’re going to stay, then mention his/her information there. If you don’t know, write N/A which stands for “Not Applicable”. But if your university is arranging an accommodation for you then you better ask the university about this field. This field specially means for Business or Tourist visa.

Rate it!
Kumar answered 9 years and 8 months ago

If you are going to stay with your relatives in USA, you have to mention their name and telephone number there.

Rate it!
ritesh answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018