Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
What to do if British Consulate doesn’t return my University Acceptance Certificate?
Asked by: san
Answers: 2
Views: 1279
Posted on Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:20:01 GMT
Question Description
My student visa for UK got refused recently. I did not get back my “University Acceptance Letter” at the time of visa refusal. Now, I want to reapply in a week time and don’t know what to do. The British High Commission doesn’t answer any query. This is very disappointing. Please tell me can I attach a photocopy?

If you want to reapply, there’s no way you can submit a photocopy. Recover your acceptance letter any way. Contact the British high commission or visit there in person to get it back. If they don’t respond, contact your university immediately, they can help you solve this problem.

Rate it!
itsurhelp answered 9 years and 7 months ago

well ask them that u want your certificate back...if they dont reply you can contact your college they will issue a new one if that doesnt workout....TAKE THE ISSUE TO THE COURT!!

just kidding..

Rate it!
ashu answered 9 years and 7 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018