Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Do the immigration officers ask for school certificates during an interview?
Asked by: ashu
Answers: 1
Views: 1386
Posted on Sun, 27 Jul 2008 09:12:58 GMT
Question Description
I have got both certificates of 10th and 12th but in my 10th grade certificate, my name is changed I changed it intentionally because it was too long. I have legal documents but Iím still worried.

They donít ask you but you have to submit it. If you have legal documents of your name change, youíll not have any problem. Donít worry but avoid silly mistakes like missing some important document while applying for visa.

Rate it!
itsurhelp answered 9 years and 6 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018