Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Can I obtain J1 visa again if I was withdrawn from a program before?
Asked by: pjay
Answers: 1
Views: 1446
Posted on Sun, 27 Jul 2008 12:21:59 GMT
Question Description
I was a J1 visa holder before but unfortunately, I accidentally let my co-workers see inappropriate picture in my DigiCam. Then I got terminated from work and sent home in my country.

But that incident really changed my life very significantly because it made me a better man and disciplined person. Now I am trying my luck again to obtain a J1 visa. Do I have a chance to get a J1 visa again despite of my previous records?

Despite of your previous records, you may apply for J1 trainee visa if you’ve stayed in your home country for at least two years. If you have been once to USA with J1 visa, obtaining it for a second time can be difficult. However, give a try, you may obtain it.

Rate it!
Gopal answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018