Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
How can I assure immigration officers that I will pay back my education loans?
Asked by: ashu
Answers: 1
Views: 1090
Posted on Sun, 27 Jul 2008 16:33:06 GMT
Question Description
For UK visa, how can I tell immigration officers that I will pay my education loan back? What type of papers would I need?

To assure immigration officers that youíll pay back loan youíve taken, you should show them property valuation documents certifying you have enough property to pay loan back. Along with this, you must show good family income because your property is just a guarantee to pay back loans but immigration officers will not want you to sell your property to pay the loan youíve taken so the best guarantee to pay back loan will be a proof of good family income.

Rate it!
abhijeet answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018