Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Do you think it will be helpful to get the student visa if somebody is working for US army?
Asked by: aman
Answers: 1
Views: 1082
Posted on Mon, 28 Jul 2008 03:48:32 GMT
Question Description
I have a bachelor degree in Business and Statics and I am working for US army as environmental technician in camp Sayliyah, Doha. Now, I want do my master or any associate degree in environmental section and I am looking for suggestion. I hope you have great idea for me. Thanks.

Working for US army in Doha may not be helpful because it creates doubt about your ties with nation. Even though working for US army may help you to show good income for financial support, it will not help you on other important factors while applying for a visa. When you apply, you must be able to convince the consular that you are strongly attached to your nation financially and socially so as you are working abroad, they’ll think you’ll do the same in USA and will not return home in time.

Rate it!
abhijeet answered 9 years and 7 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018