Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Is it must for someone to only pass with CBSE if he wants to study abroad?
Asked by: ashu
Answers: 1
Views: 1091
Posted on Sun, 27 Jul 2008 08:54:42 GMT
Question Description
Hi, I have passed my 10th grade from CBSE but I did my 12th grade from National Open. Do you think that immigration officer would interrogate me for doing my 12th grade from National Open?

With your present qualification, if you are accepted for admission at university in UK, the immigration officers will most probably not enquire you about your shift from CBSE to National Open. This may not be a reason for visa rejection but keep an answer ready for a question related to this shift.

Rate it!
abhijeet answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018