Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Will I have problem with my UK visa if I have changed my name?
Asked by: ashu
Answers: 1
Views: 870
Posted on Sun, 27 Jul 2008 08:50:26 GMT
Question Description
My name war really big and I made it short but I have done the process very legally. I got court order and other legal documents and all my further certificates such as passport, TOEFL score card, and 12th grade transcript are with my new name. But as I have decided to study in UK, will the immigration officers interrogate me about chance in my name in 10th grade even though I have legal court documents. Please Iím depressed.

Make me feel good.

Even though you have changed your name, as you have got legal documents to prove both names belong to you, thereíll not be any problem with your visa application. So, thereís nothing to get worried about. However, make sure you include all required documents to prove change in your name after 10th grade, while applying for a visa.

Rate it!
Kumar answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018