Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
What are documents required for UK visa?
Asked by: Mehboob
Answers: 3
Views: 1689
Posted on Mon, 30 Jun 2008 04:16:07 GMT
Question Description
What documents will I need to obtain UK visa? Please give me list of all documents required to apply for UK student visa.

Documents required to obtain UK study visa are:

A valid passport of travel documents

Recently taken photographs for passport of 45mmX35mm dimensions

A non-refundable visa fee

Transcripts of Previous level studies which must show you qualify for course you’ve chosen

Letter of acceptance from university or colleges UK

Financial documents which include: bank statement, property valuation certificates, and other documents that show you’ve sufficient funds to live and study in UK

Along with above mentioned documents, you may require other supporting documents depending upon your case and country of residence.

Rate it!
Kumar answered 9 years and 8 months ago

To obtain British student visa you'll need,

- Passport
- Filled visa application form
- Visa fee
- Financial documents
- Statement of Purpose
- Evidence of ties with nation
- Mark sheets of academic achievements
- Proof of knowledge in English language

Rate it!
Re_Innov answered 9 years and 8 months ago

Following are the documents that are required to get the student visa for UK:

-Original passport with one copy(s) (Passport should be valid for next six months at least)
-Original Identity Card (ID) along with copy(s)
-Acceptance letter by a university of UK which is approved by UK border agency. University will issue a CAS after paying a specified (varies according to university rules) percentage of fee.
-Don’t forget to take the receipt of fee, that you have paid university/college/institute.
-Bank statement will be required to show that you have enough money to study abroad and you can meet you expense of living too.
-4 passport size recent photographs
-Original IELTS/TOEFL score report.
-Original educational and non–educational documents should be attested by IBCC and HEC.
-Health certificate will be required.

Rate it!
X-masgift answered 5 years and 3 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018