Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Documents Required for Indian Central Government officers to obtain a passport
Asked by: Ramu
Answers: 1
Views: 1488
Posted on Wed, 2 Jul 2008 09:17:46 GMT
Question Description
I'm an Indian Central Government Officer. What are the documents required to get a private passport for me and my wife?

All central government officers, state government employees, employees of any public offices, or employees of statutory body and their dependent family members including wife and children need to submit identity certified certificate obtained from related authorized department, ministry or organization along with completely filled affidavit form.

Other documents which all the passport applicants including the central government officers and their dependents should submit are:
Proof of Address
Proof of Date of Birth
Citizenship Card

You can find list of general documents required by all passport applicants here:

Rate it!
Kumar answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018