Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Can I stay in Denmark after my studies?
Asked by: anilch
Answers: 1
Views: 1298
Posted on Tue, 1 Jul 2008 17:46:37 GMT
Question Description
Can I stay in Denmark after my studies? How long can I stay in Denmark after completing my studies if I have two years visa for Denmark?

After graduation in Denmark, you can extend your residence permit up to 6 months. During this 6 month period you can search for full-time jobs. If you find any full-time job and get appointed for it, you can apply for a work-permit and stay in Denmark legally to work.

Rate it!
MyWorld answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018