Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
What sponsorship documents will need to show to visa officer?
Asked by: faraz
Answers: 1
Views: 1148
Posted on Thu, 3 Jul 2008 21:00:19 GMT
Question Description
My uncle (mother’s brother) is sponsoring me. So what kind of documents will I need to show at the time of US student visa interview?

Since you are going to be sponsored by your maternal uncle, you’ll need following documents:

Relationship verification certificate

Sponsorship letter from your uncle stating he’ll pay your living and studying expenses in USA

Your uncle’s bank balance certificate and bank statement with all transactions of last six months

You may also require documents stating your uncle’s source of income.

These documents will be enough to show the visa officer that you’ll be sponsored by your uncle during your studies in USA.

Rate it!
Kumar answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018