Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
What documents are required to show sufficient funds to live and study in Amsterdam?
Asked by: ridds
Answers: 1
Views: 980
Posted on Tue, 8 Jul 2008 13:16:36 GMT
Question Description
"Proof of sufficient funds to pay for living and studying in Amsterdam"... exactly what documents fall under this beside the bank statements?

The documents that show you have sufficient funds are as follows:

Your or sponsorís bank balance certificate

Your or sponsorís authorized property valuation certificates

Your or sponsorís source of income through job or business

Proof of payment of income tax

Any other documents that shows funds in any form which may be proof of investment on shares and their present market values or any other property like cars, real estate etc.

The total fund you show must be sufficient to study and live in Netherlands for at least one academic year.

Rate it!
MyWorld answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018