Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Who can issue property valuation certificate in Karachi?
Asked by: faraz
Answers: 1
Views: 1760
Posted on Fri, 11 Jul 2008 10:45:56 GMT
Question Description
I am applying for US student visa so I want property of my father and brother be valuated. Please tell me the exact department in Karachi who is authorized to issue this property valuation certificate?

There are several firms in Karachi who can help you with this matter. The Chartered Accountants or Auditing firms will valuate the properties and give you a property valuation certificate.

Here are some firms with their contact information:

A.F. Ferguson & Co.
Phone: 021-2426711

Anjum Asim Shahid Rahman
Phone: 021-5672951

Avais Hyder Nauman Rizwani
Phone: 021-4539319

Hyder Bhimji & Co.
Phone: 021-2417585

M. Yousuf Adil Saleem & Co.
Phone: 021-4541314

Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder & Co.
Phone: 021-5650007

Call to any of the firms mentioned above and gather more required information from them to valuate your fatherís and brotherís properties.

Rate it!
MyWorld answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018