Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
What to do if institute from which I did diploma is no more in operation?
Asked by: faraz
Answers: 1
Views: 876
Posted on Fri, 11 Jul 2008 18:06:02 GMT
Question Description
I did one year diploma from institute in 2005 but it is closed now. I am applying for US visa application. I don't have phone number of this institute so what should I write on my visa application?

Just include your diploma certificate. You donít need to mention phone number because embassy doesnít call them to verify your diploma certificate. However, it would have been better if institution was in operation and well-recognized.

Rate it!
MyWorld answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018