Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Can I show properties of my Father and Brother to bind me with my country?
Asked by: faraz
Answers: 1
Views: 1166
Posted on Tue, 8 Jul 2008 17:38:53 GMT
Question Description
I'm applying for US visa but I don't have any property in my own name. However there are properties which belong to my Father and Brother. So can I show that property to the consular to bind me with my country while my uncle is sponsoring me?

Yes, you can show properties that belong to your family members too.

I think this page will help you:

Rate it!
edu_consult answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018