Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
I am having an Australian PR, now I want to go to US, Can I go there easily?
Asked by: sweena
Answers: Not answered yet - Answer it Now
Views: 889
Posted on Thu, 10 Jul 2008 15:19:18 GMT
Question Description
I have an Australian PR. Now I want to go to US. Can I go there easily? I want to go there with my spouse. Please tell me the right way to go there.

This question has not been answered yet. You can be the first one to answer this question.

Click Here to answer.

Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018