Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Should I show diploma certificates or job at my uncle's showroom to cover my edu gap?
Asked by: faraz
Answers: 1
Views: 930
Posted on Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:34:43 GMT
Question Description
I am applying for US student visa. But I have educational gap so please advise me either I have to show the job or diplomas to cover this gap. What is appropriate for me?

It is better to show your job rather than diploma certificates because your diploma certificates may raise even more questions than your job rises. With diploma certificates, US consular will doubt that you are clear on your intentions to study selected course in USA.

Rate it!
MyWorld answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018