Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
I have problem in valuating my fatherís and brotherís property
Asked by: faraz
Answers: Not answered yet - Answer it Now
Views: 733
Posted on Sat, 12 Jul 2008 08:07:47 GMT
Question Description
I have to valuate my fatherís and brotherís property for ties reason for US visa but chartered accounting has demanded too much to valuate my property. So please advice if I can ask estate agent of my area to valuate my property or advice me what should I do. Please tell me will I need to attach property documents with valuation or not.

This question has not been answered yet. You can be the first one to answer this question.

Click Here to answer.

Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018