Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Will my father's occupation can support me during My US Visa application?
Asked by: faraz
Answers: Not answered yet - Answer it Now
Views: 830
Posted on Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:04:01 GMT
Question Description
My father is a high ranked police officer. He is superintendent of police (SP) but my uncle is sponsoring me not my father. In all the forms for US student visa there is no place where I can mention about occupation of my father so please advice me whether my fatherís occupation can support me in my visa application. If yes, how can I show his occupation? Please also advise me that Iím showing my fatherís property to bind me with my country, so will I need any supporting letters from my father relating his property?

This question has not been answered yet. You can be the first one to answer this question.

Click Here to answer.

Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018