Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Is Computer Science course related to car tracking job?
Asked by: faraz
Answers: 1
Views: 707
Posted on Wed, 9 Jul 2008 21:06:48 GMT
Question Description
I am accepted for Bachelor Degree in Computer Science. And I am showing that I have been working in car tracking department during my education gap. So please advice me if this job is related to my course?

Also, please suggest me if the consular officer asks questions related to my education gap, if they ask that why didn't I continue my studies instead of doing job? What would be an appropriate answer to this question?

Your job does seem to relate with your course. In this case, you may have problem in obtaining a visa because consular will doubt in your intensions to study when you are in US. Rather than showing this job, you may show other reasons for your educational gap which may be training you took or some volunteer works in which you were involved.

Rate it!
edu_consult answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018